Welcome to Grade 4

Welcome to Grade 4

Sunday 13 November 2016

FOOD =  ENERGY = BRAIN POWER = LEARNING


* Hot Lunch Program - now comes to me with cash or cheque (payable to KSA) and I will keep a master list of who gets hot lunch on chosen days.  If for some reason the hot lunch does not get delivered on the chosen day please let the lunch monitor/office know and there will be extras available. 

* SNACKS/LUNCHES- please pack enough food to give your child enough energy to last til the end of the school day. If for some reason they do feel hungry or do not have enough food I keep a stash of snacks in my room to support this.  Students may ask if they feel they need more. 

Please go over this with your child as I need my Grade 4's ready to learn, be active, have energy and be positive and happy.