Welcome to Grade 4

Welcome to Grade 4

Tuesday 5 March 2019

Our grade 4's created a pledge or creed this week as a way to help remind us of the expectations at school. Every morning we will be reciting this creed to help us set up for the day. Please review with your child.

Grade 4 Pledge

At KSA,
I am somebody!
The me I see, is the me I’ll be.
I can and will succeed!

I pledge to do my best.
To be safe in my own space
To be a team player and care about the feelings of others,
To be accountable for my actions and words.
and respect others and school property.

When I am present I have purpose as a student.
I will whole body listen so I can learn.
I will think before I speak so there is no concern.
I will communicate my feelings so others understand.
I will stay focused on the task at hand.
I will keep my area clean and organized, with gratitude.
And I will always have a positive attitude,

When learning at KSA.